Requires .NET Framework 4.0
Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
********************CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD********************
'Show Desktop' is a small portable application, inspired by Windows 7 Aero Peek, that creates a small rectangular button at the right side of the user's taskbar that not only replaces the original Windows 7 Show Desktop Button, but also adds tons of features. For those using Windows Operating Systems, 'Show Desktop' is fully compatible with Windows XP and Vista, and provides all of the features that can be found on the Windows 7 Show Desktop Button, and more.
'Show Desktop' is greatly customizable, in that it allows the user to change the application's settings to their liking.
'Show Desktop' also gives the access to Shutdown options directly from the Show Desktop Button. These options allow the user to easily switch users, log off, lock, sleep, shutdown, restart, and hibernate their computer straight from a menu accessible from the button itself.
• Show Desktop Button addition for Windows XP, and Vista; Show Desktop Button replacement for Windows 7
• 'Aero Peek' support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 with customization.
• A redesigned and easy to use Exclusion Manager to exclude certain programs from being peeked through
• Shutdown Options
• 'Toggling the Desktop' and 'Minimize Windows' features that allow the user to choose the method in which open windows are minimized.
• Ability to change the delay before when 'Aero Peek' is invoked
• Support and automatically adjusting feature for different taskbar sizes and positions
• (NEW) Drag and Drop feature where all windows are minimized when a file is dragged onto the Show Desktop Button
• (NEW) Option to have the application run on Windows Startup
Show Desktop XP is exclusive to Aero Xtreme 7 XP
. You may NOT
package it with a theme or any other work without my or ~IanITAInc
's permission. However, if you want to feature 'Show Desktop', you can simply simply post a link to this page.
Created by ~CeIIular
Many thanks to ~IanITAInc
for extensive testing.
Wallpaper used in preview: eCO